Monday, May 31, 2010

Dangerous plant


Hi All,


Please read below. The message is true. I almost lost my daughter who put a piece of the leaf of this plant in her mouth and her tongue swelled to the point of suffocation. This is one plant but there are others with the same characteristics of coloring. Those are also poisonous and we should get rid of them. Please watch out for our children. As we all leave our children home in the hands of the helpers, we should give them a safe environment where they can play.

"This plant that we have in our homes and offices is extremely dangerous!
This plant is common in Rwanda, in many offices and in homes. It is a deadly poison, mainly for the children. It can kill a kid in less than a minute and an adult in 15 minutes. It should be uprooted from gardens and taken out of offices. If touched, one should never touch ones eyes; it can cause partial or permanent blindness. Please alert your buddies.

1 comment:

jku00p said...

What is the name of the plant? What kind of poison it produces? I will appreciate if you could share some more information about this article.

Sincerely,

John Ku
jku00p@yahoo.com

 
ss_blog_claim=b2020e0f26362b8071fda24b7fed8308 ss_blog_claim=b2020e0f26362b8071fda24b7fed8308