Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My shortest love story...

I still remember, it happened some ten years back. I was on a travel to my native from Chennai. We used to have tea in order to refresh us and restart our journey with regained energy and freshness. We stopped our car in a road side tea shop and had ordered tea for our family. One girl was serving the tea.

It seems she was working there as a part time worker and helping her family. After listening to this story (as usual) I have fell in love with her. She stayed in my mind for 22 minutes. That is the time we took to have tea at that tea shop. After so much of years, just while typing this post, I get remembered about that girl, who might have been a mother by now.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=b2020e0f26362b8071fda24b7fed8308 ss_blog_claim=b2020e0f26362b8071fda24b7fed8308